Are you a SBT Bank account holder? If yes and want to activate SBT Online Net Banking account then, here you will get complete step by step instructions. Also you can check Sbtonline Balance Enquiry through toll-free number.
State Bank of Travancore (SBT) is the major Indian bank which is merged with State Bank of India. This bank is situated in Thiruvanathapuram, Kerela district. You can easily access to your SBT online net banking. But for this, you have to fill out the registration form with all correct details and submit it to your nearest SBT branch. After submitting the form you will get the user id and password along with the net banking kit at your given address. To access you SBT online net banking, details will come via post to your given address.
How to Activate SBT Online Net Banking @onlinesbi.com
Most of people have the account in SBT Bank but they still don’t know about activation process of online net banking but want to take this facility. And for their help here the steps have been given and with these given steps, people can easily activate their SBT online banking and access their account.
- First of all visit the official website of State Bank of Travancore at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Now you have to select the “New Registration” option.
- After that you will get two types of login options and they are “Corporate users” and “Retail users”.
- It up to you that which option you want to choose.
- After that, you have to provide the user id and password that you have received.
- After submitting the required details, click on login option.
- The SBT online internet banking dashboard will be displayed after completing the login process.
- Now, you are ready to check your account balance, fund transferring and much more through online mode.
- After the first time login, you must have to change your password due to security reasons.
- Make sure that the password must be in numeric and alphabetic characters.
Read more: Create SBI Virtual Credit Card
Please note that this is not the official website of State Bank of Travancore. So, don’t share your bank account number, mobile number, address, ATM pin, login id and password and other important and personal details here. But if you have any query regarding this article or SBT bank online banking, then you can share your thoughts, questions in the comment section below and we will provide the updates for your queries.
You may also check:
- Toll Free Numbers
- Credit Card Customer Care
- Mini Statement Number
- Check Account Balance
- SBI HRMS Portal
- Credit Card Status
- How to Find CIF Number
- Complaint Status