SBI Virtual Card is a temporary credit card number, which is attached to PayPal and also use to make international or domestic online payment. This card can be easily created by any State Bank of India bank account holder at www.onlinesbi.com. Remember that this is virtual card (VCC) not a credit card and it can be use for online payment for security reason. This card has recently been launched. It can be used for any Indian e-commerce site which accepts Visa card. So, here you will get the details about SBI Virtual Card.
The Key Features of SBI Virtual Card are as follows:
- If you have this virtual card, then you can use this card only in India, Nepal and Bhutan.
- This can only be used for paid online and its currency will always be Rupees.
- Generating card will expire within 24-48 hours if the generated card is not used.·
- The customer can use it only for one transaction.
- Unused balance will be available in your account after 48 hours.
- There is no charge for generate / cancel and use SBI Virtual Card.
- You can generate more than one card at the same time, because there is no limit to generating the card.
- With this card, you can pay up to Rs 100 to Rs 50,000 and the amount will be paid only when the actual transaction is done using SBI Virtual Card.
- Easy to use and registration does not require additional setup.
How to create SBI Virtual Card
- First of all, visit the SBI Online official site www.onlinesbi.com.
- You now have to login to your online banking account.
- After clicking on the “e-Services” tab, select the “e-Cards” option from the list.
- Select the “Generate virtual card” tab.
- Now, enter the amount (the limit for the amount will be 100 to 50000 rupees).
- Now, choose an account to contribute money to the virtual card.
- After this you will get an 8-digit password on your registered mobile which you need to register to certify the account.
- After doing the above process, your virtual debit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you can see your card’s image, card number, expiry date, VCC number as well as other information.
Those using SBI’s Virtual Card are advised to read carefully the instructions given about this card and not share the card details with anyone. If you share the details then the chances of misuse of this card are increased. This single transaction card is very easy to use and there is no extra charge for this. So, if you don’t have any credit card for SBI bank, then generate this virtual card and do the online shopping from any ecommerce shopping site and enjoy shopping.
You may also like:
- SBI Customer Care Number
- SBI Balance Enquiry
- How to Find CIF Number in SBI
- SBI Mini Statement Number
- Check SBI Complaint Status
- SBI HRMS Login
- SBI Credit Card Status Check Online