If you have taken the SBI Life Insurance Policy then, SBI online Banking Portal allows you to check life polity status @mypolicy.sbilife.co.in. For this, you need to register your policy and login to your SBI Banking account. It also works as a reminder for the next premium.
SBI provides a special service to all its customers or insurance policyholders so that they can know the status of their policy with their online banking account. Those who have taken SBI insurance policies can also check the status of their policy by SBI Online Policy Tracker. Through this facility, the policyholder can monitor the time when their next premium will be payable and able to check that what amount will be required as a premium. But you have to register your policy number with the online SBI banking account to pay your premiums. This facility provided by SBI is very helpful for those who forget that when their premiums have a due date. To know about SBI’s policy, the customer can contact at any time to SBI Life Policy Agent for information on Policy, Premium and Renewal, but online tracking is a very quick process to know about it.
Login to Pay SBI Life Insurance Premium Online
Here we are providing simple steps to login into your insurance account to pay policy premium online.
- Visit the following link: https://mypolicy.sbilife.co.in/.
- Now Enter Login Name, Password and Captcha code in provided field.
- Click to Enter button.
- You have successfully signed in to your policy account.
- Now you can pay your insurance bill online.
Check SBI Life Insurance Policy Status – Registration Process
Sometimes people provide policy numbers and other personal details such as mobile number, address, email id etc. on the internet to know their policy registrations, logins and status. But this is wrong because it can cause problems for you. Very few customers know that it is very easy to check the online policy details of SBI Life Insurance, so, today we are explaining the step-by-step process for you.
- First of all, visit the https://mypolicy.sbilife.co.in/Login/Registration1.aspx.
- Now, enter the important details such as policy number, customer ID, and date of Birth.
- If the details you entered are correct, information about the policy and the policy holder will be displayed on the screen.
- Now confirm your latest email address and phone number.
- After this, you have to submit the login details for log in.
- Here, you can create the password and for that an email is sent to you with the link.
- Click the link sent to the email address for registration, where you will be automatically directed for the password change to the screen.
- Enter the password to be used during registration and now choose a new password.
- Now your registration process has completed and you can enjoy special services offered.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Customer Self Service Portal – Login Related & Services
- Q. Can one enroll his wife’s / sons / relatives policies?
A. Enrollment of wife’s / sons / relatives policies is not allowed.
- Q. How do I enroll all my policies?
A. To enroll the policy under one login, customer ID, policy holder name & date of birth must be same. Please verify the details.
- Q. Forgot Login name?
A. To recover login name : Kindly click on “Forgot login name”.Enter policy number > Date of Birth> Select hint questions or Customer id.You would receive the Login Name on the Registered Email ID
- Q. Forgot password?
A. To reset password again: Click on “Forgot password”.Enter Log in name, customer ID or Hint question & answerYou would receive the Reset Password link on your registered Email ID
- Q. What is my Customer ID?
A. Please refer the policy document to know your customer ID/No.
- Q. Does one need to create separate MyPolicy account for each of the policy?
A. No, if the customer ID is same you can enrol policy under one login name. Customer ID is the same for policies belonging to the same life assured.
- Q. If getting error “Invalid policy number”?
A. Please enter the alphabet in capital letter for policy number having alphabet.
- Q. What should be done for the error “This Policy has been already registered”?
A. It means your other policy with the same customer ID has been registered under MyPolicy. Please try login with that particular login details and enroll the policy by following the mentioned path: MyPolicy >> Enroll policy
Your correct email address is important to complete the registration process. Also your password should be quite strong. You must use alphabet and number values to make the password strong. If you have more than one policy then you do not have to register again. If you are a policy holder for these policies, once registered, you can use the enrollment policy service to add additional policies. So, don’t wait for too much and use this facility by the SBI and make a great future of yours and your family.