In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions that how to check sbi credit card application status check online through www.sbicard.com official website. Here we also provides toll-free customer care number to track sbi credit status
If you have applied for a new credit or debit card for yourself and you want to know SBI credit card status then, here you will find information on how you can get the latest status of your State Bank of India credit or debit card.
Since 1998, SBI has been serving a dedicated portal debit and credit card market. More than 5 million customers, SBI is using different types of credit cards designed for different purposes such as travel, shopping, lifestyle and so on. The procedure to check SBI Credit Card status or updates requires very little time and effort. For this you have just a few clicks at online. Here we have prepared a guide for the entire online process. If you also want to check the latest status of your credit card, follow the easy instructions mentioned in the article.
How to check SBI Credit Card Application Status? – Procedure
After applying for SBI Credit Card, the bank will take about 20 days to process your application. Therefore, we are giving you information to check the situation till then. There are two ways to get credit card status – with an application number and without application number. Those who do not have application numbers, they can get the position of the card with the other option.
Check SBI Credit Card Status by Application Number
Here, we are providing steps for SBI Credit Card Tracking with application number.
- First of all, visit SBI official website at www.sbicard.com.
- Now, click on the ‘Track your application’ option present on the right.
- Click on ‘Check the status of your application’.
- Now, enter your application number correctly in the box displayed and finally, click on ‘track’.
- After this, your SBI credit card status will be displayed on screen.
SBI Credit Card Status Check without Application Number
If you don’t have application number then, don’t worry you can also track your sbi credit card application status without application number.
- You have to visit www.sbicard.com website.
- Now click on ‘Recover Application’.
- You will be given two options – birth date and PAN card number.
- Now, you may need to enter your DOB and PAN card number in the box.
- Finally click on ‘Track’ button.
It is easy to get the latest status of credit card even without the application number. But without having an internet connection, you can also get your card status by calling toll-free customer service number.
Toll Free Number to check SBI Credit Card Status
Those people who do not use the internet and want to track the status of their credit card application, for all credit card inquiries then call the given SBI toll free number below. This service is available for 24X7 and customers receive helps immediately.
- 1860-180-1290 and 1800-180-1290 is the toll free number to call from all networks and free of cost.
- Dial city code and + 39-02-02-02, but remember this is a chargeable number.
- You can call on 1800-180-1295 toll free number for SBI railway credit card department)·
- Enter city code before dialing + 39-02-12-12 (this number is customer service number for SBI railway credit card).
Check SBI Credit Card Status Offline
To know the status of offline mode, you can go to the nearest SBI branch with your e-reference number, application form number, date of birth and other documents. After going to the bank, its executive will immediately help you track the status of the credit card application.