SBI Bank Account Balance Enquiry Using Missed Call Service. State Bank of India provides quick missed call alert service to check balance enquiry, mini statement, loan enquiry, Block ATM card. To activate SBI missed call service, you must have to register your mobile number with State Bank of India.
We all know that the online banking is the best and convenient way from where you can do the banking or take the facility from your comfort zone. It is also known as the e-banking, net banking and electronic payment system. You can do any financial transaction from the official site of all banks. But for this, there are some important things that you have to keep in your mind and that is, you have to do the registration and log in. And for that, you must have to collect your id and password. The online banking facility is providing worldwide for customers. And for your help, here we are providing the details of SBI online balance enquiry in below.
How to check SBI Balance Enquiry Online? – Procedure
SBI bank provides the facility to do the online registration for its all customers. Here we have some important points regarding the SBI online balance enquiry login process that you have to keep in your mind if you are a new customer and want to login for the SBI online balance enquiry facility of this bank.
- First of all, visit the onlinesbi.com official website of SBI Bank.
- Click to “Personal Banking” option.
- Now Enter User id and Password in the provided field.
- Click to “Submit” button.
- Now Click on the “Click here for Balance” link to check your available credit balance.
SBI Balance Enquiry Toll Free Numbers For Missed Call Alert
- Toll free number for customer care – 1800 425 3800 and 1800112211.
- All India number: 080 26599990 (this number is 24*7 available for the customers).
- Missed call balance enquiry number – 09223766666 (in this number, you can give a missed call and check your balance or type “BAL” from your SMS and send).
- To check mini statement: Give a missed call or type “MSTMT” from your SMS and send it to on 09223866666.
- To Block SMS: Type “BLOCKXXXX” and send on 567676 (XXXX means the last 4 digit of your registered mobile number).
- For Loan: Type HOME or CAR and send it to 09223588888.
- Balance checking by mobile SMS: Type “MBSEREG” and send it to 9223440000.
- To get the details of full list services of SBI: Type “HELP” and send to their phone number.
- Telephone number of SBI: 022 22029456, 022 22029451.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Official website of SBI Bank – sbi.co.in.
You can also check: SBI Customer Care Number for better help.
If you are still not registered your mobile number with Bank then, you cannot able to check SBI account balance by following above mentioned methods. So, first you need to attach your phone number with your bank.