Want to change your SBI Registered Mobile number without visiting your SBI Branch? then, here you will get complete step by step instructions to register your mobile number in SBI online through www.onlinesbi.com.
As we all know that, SBI stands for State Bank of India. It is one of the most well-known public banks in India. SBI is famous for the reasonable and produce services. It gives to common people of India. SBI has made banking simple than ever by launching its mobile services to the customers. Mobile banking permits you to make transactions and receive other information about your account at your fingertips. Not only that, although you can receive particulars of up to last five transactions. Mobile banking also provides you notifications and renovates about new policies and proffers by the bank regardless of where you are.
Register / Change Mobile Number in SBI Through SMS
For using all these services, you require to enter your number in SBI. You don’t have to visit the bank and stand in the line to receive your entered number. You can receive it even from home. For entering your number, follow these easy steps.
- At first, type MBSREG in the text message and send the SMS to 9223440000.
- By doing this, you will get your user ID, default MPIN and a link utilizing which you can download the SBI mobile application on your mobile.
- Then, download and install the state bank freedom app after you get the link. you can receive the app straight from mobile.onlineSBI.com, although even then you have to follow step one to receive user ID and MPIN.
- Adjust the default MPIN provided to you when you started utilizing the app or gone the SMS
- For compliting the mobile registration procedure, follow any of the following methods –
- Visit the closest SBI branch and fill up a form to get started with mobile banking right away Load Internet Banking Services to enter your number online sitting at home or office.
- Then, choose-service option, then the state bank freedom and finish all the provided steps.
And if you don’t like the above two methods, there’s a third method too for receiving the work done. You require to just switch your debit card at any state bank ATM. Choose the mobile registration alternative in the list. Next, just enter your mobile number and affirm it.
But what if you wish to adjust your entered mobile number? You can do that in a easy way even without visiting the bank or filling out a adjust request form. You can visit the bank to do so, although it will take at least 24 hours to adjust your number, so it’s good to take merit of the internet banking service given by SBI.
Step to Change Registered Mobile Number in SBI Online Net Banking
Follow these steps to adjust your entered number:
- At first, go to Online SBI Net Banking website.
- Now, press on the ‘profile’ button. You will notice alternatives such as adjust password, manage beneficiary, personal particulars, etc. Press on ‘personal details’.
- Next, you need to register your SBI profile password and press on submit.
- Now, press on ‘change mobile number-domestic only (Through OTP/ATM/Contact Centre)’.
- Then, new alternative ‘Create New Request’ will show on the screen. You just register your new mobile number and retype it to confirm it.
- At last, a popup message will show asking you to affirm the number. Press on ‘ok.’
Use any of the following methods to confirm the mobile number change in Online SBI account –
- Get accepted by OTP on old and new number both.
- Get accepted by approaching the bank.
- Get accepted via ATM.
If you wish to adjust your mobile number in SBI ATM, you can do that by following a few easy steps.
- Firstly, visit to your profile, choose change your mobile number and you will get a 10-digit INB reference number on the new mobile number you given previously to confirm it.
- Now, choose ‘IRATA’ (Internet banking Request Approval via ATM).
- Lastly, just visit any SBI ATM and choose another facilities alternative given and then ‘authorise.’
You have to do to enter your mobile number in SBI or update your entered number. When you fail to do it or face any trouble, you can contact SBI customer care, and they’ll help you with whatsoever they can. They address every problem and try to fix it.