Link Aadhar Card with SBI Account: If you are also the SBI Bank account holder and want to add your Aadhar number to your SBI account, but you do not know how to join SBI’s personal and corporate bank account, then you should follow this article.
The Government of India has ensured that there are as many customers of SBI or other bank should have the Aadhar card and has to be linked to their individual bank accounts. In recent days, your Aadhar number is required for bank accounts because due to this you get the benefit of subsidy plans, and it makes easy to transfer the funds directly to your account.
And now you can also add the aadhar card with SBI Bank account through SBI’s Mobile App, SBI ATM, Internet Banking, Customer Service or SBI Branch.
- 1 How to Link Aadhar Card with SBI Account?
- 1.1 Steps to link Aadhar Card with SBI Online Bank Account
- 1.2 How to Link Aadhar Card with SBI Bank Account Through SBI Yono Mobile App?
- 1.3 How to Link Aadhar card with SBI Bank Account through ATM?
- 1.4 Link Aadhar Number with SBI Bank Account Through SMS
- 1.5 Steps to link Aadhar number with SBI bank account through offline mode
How to Link Aadhar Card with SBI Account?
SBI provides several methods or procedures for linking your Aadhar card to your existing SBI account. And from the given methods, choose any one according to your convenience.
Linking the base with SBI account through internet banking is a simple and quick method. But for that you have to have a registered Internet banking account.
- First, visit the State Bank of India Official website at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Now, click on the “Link Aadhar” option.
- Enter “Account Number” number. then,
- Enter the text as shown in the image.
- Now Click to “Submit” button.
- You will receive OTP code on your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP Code and Click to “Submit“.
- Now Enter “12 Digit Aadhar Number” in the provided field.
- Then, Click to “Submit“.
- Now, your Aadhar card will be linked to your SBI Bank account.
- You will receive a notification, after the successful linking process.
How to Link Aadhar Card with SBI Bank Account Through SBI Yono Mobile App?
SBI account holders can now operate their accounts through SBI mobile app, as well as link to Aadhar card. This is a very simple procedure to link the linked the Aadhar on immediate basis.
- Open your SBI Mobile app and click on the “Request” option.
- Now select the “Aadhar” option and select “Aadhar Linking“.
- Then select your CIF number from the drop down menu.
- Enter your 12 digit base number twice and confirm.
- Read the terms and conditions, tick on the disclaimer, and click the submit button.
- You will receive a notification that your base number is successfully linked to your bank’s records.
- After the process has been completed, click “OK“.
How to Link Aadhar card with SBI Bank Account through ATM?
If you do not use the internet but still want to make your Aadhar card with your bank account, then you can link through an ATM. Steps for this are quite simple and quick:
- Visit a nearby SBI ATM and swipe your ATM card.
- After this, you need to enter your ATM PIN.
- Now, select the “Service registration” option.
- Next, after choosing the “Aadhar registration” option, choose the type of account like savings or current.
- Now, enter your Aadhar number and you also have to re-enter the Aadhar number for confirmation.
Your request will be accepted by the bank and after that the process will be completed.
Link Aadhar Number with SBI Bank Account Through SMS
To avail this facility, it is mandatory to register your mobile number with the bank and follow the steps given below to link
- Type the message in format UID <Space> <Aadhar number> <account number> and send message to 567676.
- You will receive a confirmation message.
- If your Aadhar number has not been linked then you will be called one for the trip to the Bank for Aadhar Seeding.
- If your mobile number is not registered, you will receive such a message for it.
To do this procedure, you must have some documents including original copy, photocopy of your Aadhar card and SBI passbook. Follow the steps to complete the linking process:
- First of all visit your nearest SBI branch.
- Keep the self-certified and original copy of the Aadhar card.
- Fill the Aadhar Seeding Form and submit it to the bank the executive along with your own attested copy.
- The executive may ask for your original Aadhar card at the time of verification.
- Your request will be registered by the executive and the receipt will be handed over to you.
- At last, your Aadhar number will be linked to your SBI bank account.
Hope, here got complete step by step instructions that how you can link your aadhar number with State bank of India (SBI) account through different online, offline, sms ways. If you have any query then, feel free to ask in the below comment section.