Here you will find information about How to find CIF number in SBI and the use of CIF Number. CIF numbers is known as “Customer Information File” are different for each account holder, with the help of you can get all account data is stored in the account holder’s account. It is regularly updated by the State Bank so that the transaction done by you can be shown in the ledger. If you want to transfer your bank account from one branch to another, you also need it because without it, you can not transfer your account to another branch.
Find CIF Number in State Bank of India
Here you will find information about some of the techniques from that you can also find CIF numbers in State Bank of India from online or offline methods.
If you don’t know What is CIF Number then, you must read our another article.
CIF Numbers in SBI Bank Passbook?
Each account holder has a pass book provided by the bank, in which you can see the 11 digit CIF number. Look at the first page of your bank passbook where you can see the CIF number as specified by State Bank of India.
How to Find SBI Bank CIF Number Online?
You can also search your client file number through online banking. But remember that internet banking has been activated for your account. But if you have not yet got Internet Banking facility then we have given this information in our previous article and you can get help from there.
- After activating the internet banking facility, go to SBI Bank’s official site and sign in with your login ID and password.
- Now, you have to click on account statement option, next click on ‘GO’ tab to view or download the account statement for getting the CIF number of the account.
- In the financial balance statement, you can get the CIF number of your account.
CIF Number in the SBI cheque book?
If you have also received a cheque book from bank, then you can also get the CIF number of your account. The CIF number of your account can be seen on the main page of your cheque book.
But you do not have a cheque book or have a cheque book that does not mention the CIF number, can go to the branch and enquiry for it.
How to get CIF Numbers by calling Customer Care?
If you are ever at a place from where, you are unable to login to your account with the help of internet banking. Then don take tension because now you can also get CIF number of your account by calling Customer Care and here the steps has been given for your help.
- 1800 425 3800, call SBI customer care from toll-free number from your mobile number.
- Now select the options using IVR where your call will be connected to the customer service officer.
- Once the calls are connected, you have to ask them to know the CIF number of your account.
- They will ask for some credentials for the security of your account such as the number, name, address, etc. For which you have to give the correct answer.
- If you give correct answers to all the questions, they will tell your CIF number
Get CIF Number through Branch Visit
Visit your State Bank of India bank branch and follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all go to the branch of your SBI bank.
- Request the officer available in the bank to know the CIF number of your account, after which you will be given your CIF number.
- But remember that you must take the address and identity proof with you so that the bank executive can confirm your identity by verifying the documents.
You may also check:
- State Bank of India HRMS Login
- How to check SBI Credit Card Status
- SBI Complaint Status Check Online
- SBI Customer Care Number
- Get Mini Statement Via SMS
- SBI Account Balance Enquiry