Contact to customer care department to verify your details to know CIF number in SBI. Your branch CIF number printed in either cheque book or passbook. SBI toll-free numbers are 1800-425-3800 and 1800-11-2211.
In this article, we will discuss about what is CIF number and how to find CIF number in SBI Online and offline through SMS, Cheque book or Passbook
CIF Number Full Form
The full form of CIF number is “Customer Information File”, which is unique branch wise.
What is CIF Number?
- This is unique number which appeared on bank passbook.
- The CIF number is an 11 digit number which unique for every bank.
- All the customer’s accounts linked with one CIF number. So if you have more than one account, you have only one CIF number.
- With the using CIF number the Bank retrieve all the personal and financial information of the customer.
- It also includes details regarding loans, demat, saving, credit and also KYC details like identity, address and photo ID.
- It helps the Bank to check and view all of your accounts information easily.
How to find CIF Number in SBI?
Online Method Without Passbook
- Visit the State Bank of India net banking website at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Login in to your account with “Username” and “Password“.
- Now Click on the “Account Statement” link on the left side bar.
- Select “By Date” radio button option and select any date from drop down.
- After that click to “Go” button.
- You will see the CIF number in the SBI Online Passbook Printed Page.
Find CIF Number in SBI Passbook (Offline)
CIF number is an 11 digit uniuq identification number for every bank account bank holder. If you have account in State Bank of India then, you can find CIF number in Passbook.
Know CIF Number in Cheque Book
- Open the first page of your SBI Cheque book.
- Check the CIF Number in front page of your book.
You can also find out CIF number in SBH, SBBJ, SBT, Indian Bank and many other banks.
You may also like:
- SBI Account Balance Check
- SBI Customer Care Number
- Check SBI Credit Card Status
- SBI Complaint Status
- SBI HRMS Portal Login
- Credit Card Customer Care
- SBI Mini Statement Toll Free Number